Legendary

Member Since Oct 2017
10k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 25, 2018 at 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human3284 View Post
I will slowly distance myself from her until we both don't realize we aren't communicating and life goes on. Idk what I will do if she noticed we had not talked in a long time and asks what happened, probably just tell her the truth and maybe one day we would reconnect when we are older or something. She text me when I book an appointment (massage therapist) it's free of charge, but I told her I rather pay for it, you know to support the new biz.

I'm a chump for thinking maybe we could have been friends. We had that connection for that 1 summer, 1 time I still remember really vividly her next to me on a bench talking about everything and saying stuff like "let's move forward, right now", it was the most open and non nervous/awkward moment I had had with her, could just keep talking and talking and so could she, we even flirted, she held my hand appreciating what I did for her,. I'd do it all over again and help her if I could and I text her that I was glad she accepted my help and that if she is ever in trouble again I hope she would let me help her again and that I also appreciate her, but I need to leave I think. I guess some things you will never know the answer to, like this. I guess it was a bit of a romantic friendship in a way.
If she start asking question about why you haven't talk in awhile?. Try turning it around and start asking her. Why was she taken advantage of your money and feeling when she knew it was wrong?. Why is she always have time for her other friend but never have time for you unless she needs something? Then explain to her you were force to go in the other direction for the sake of your mental health. She wasn't interest in you and had been in a very long time. You tried your best to save this friendship but it was her who ruin it. This way she is force to see what she had done to you. If she doesn't answer your question than you can explained that you are sorry she feels that way and we should have went our separate ways a long time ago. I hope that this was able to help you get some peace that you deserve from this toxic friend.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote