View Single Post
Anonymous32891

Default Nov 26, 2018 at 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atisketatasket View Post
That message is received either when a user is trying to access a part of the site they don’t have access to (such as the Premier Poohbah forum before qualifying) or when they are trying to access a thread or post that has been removed.

Like other forum software messages, it makes no judgment or criticism of the member who receives it and it does not mean a member is in moderation. If you were in moderation you could not have posted this thread or responses to it without a moderator approving them, meaning there would have been a delay in posting.
So I'd also of got someone knocking on my door in real life to watch me post and read it through before letting me send it?

I don't want that to happen cause Willow's still settling in and still gets jumpy when people knock on the door

Tigger loves everyone and will claim any lap that comes anywhere near her as her bed but Willow tends to react same as Ebony did and stay back until she knows the new person

How long are people normally in moderation/forum jail/ whatever we have to call it, if they behave? I hate obsessiveness
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, katydid777, MickeyCheeky