View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
253 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 26, 2018 at 04:50 PM

I ran so much this morning...not good, but really the only time I've felt grounded today.

Lots of small things gone wrong, not to mention still upset that people on the BP forum could be so cruel as to tell a mother she does not deserve her child Probably the person wasn't a mom anyway and has no idea what it's like. And on top of that, the pediatrician is pretty sure my daughter has sensory processing disorder, which makes parenting harder. Unless you've been living my life, honestly, there is no call to judge whether or not I'm a good mom.

And IDK, I had so many people telling me to go IP for this or that: I'm not suicidal; I am underweight, but not horribly; I'd be the fat person in an ED ward. I exercise too much, so do a lot of people. There were several people there telling me to go IP, not going themselves and oh, they routinely have hallucinations (it can be a part of bipolar), but I do not hallucinate at all. So people who regularly hallucinate are just OK, even deserving of their kids and I'm not? It doesn't follow.

Sorry, still steamed about that. That post was very hurtful and just mean in a place that is supposed to be supportive.

Had lots of small things go wrong today. I only had lunch around 2, had been going since 5 AM on peaches & cottage cheese. I had a refrigerator problem that really through off all my timetables, but hopefully, it will be OK now.

Today my daughter has a practice for a math competition, so I don't pick her up until 5 PM.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, lamotrigine, hydroxyzine,

There's a crack in everything. That is how the light gets in.
--Leonard Cohen

Thanks for this!
shovelhead