View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Nov 26, 2018 at 07:09 PM

Things were so quiet at the job today that those of us who are temporary (I am one) are wondering if it could end early.

Now that I am more medicated, I am kicking myself for writing so much about all my thoughts and letting my T and kids see it. I wonder if it was bad for my son's mental health to do that. I worry he might have an issue such as bipolar and he insists he does not despite so many strange things he has done. He may be comparing himself with the state I was in when I wrote those things (and he reminds me all of the time that I attempted) causing him to think -- "Well compared to mom, I am supersane."

And my husband has actually said, "I am super sane--tell your therapist that."" But sometimes I wonder if everything turned out the way it did because, not only am I not quite right but perhaps I am attracted to the same sorts of people. Do any of you think you have been attracted to or just plain have membership in some sort of odd group of people? Is PC a group like that? I can think of friends who were so unique and many were my absolute favorite people. Being odd is rarely boring...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky