Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2018 at 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2daffodils View Post
I do get it. But how does anyone determine what I deserve? I understand from what I've said here that this seems so obvious he can't respect me. My own gut knows this. I have dished it back at him at times. I can say things that hurt him just like he hurts me. Who knows I deserve "better", or that there is "better" out there? I've experienced a few short relationships, well, I won't even consider those "relationships" in the last 6 or so years, other than with this man. I didn't see anything better. Maybe I'm getting soured on men and need my own space. I think divine or golden said that any kind of commitment won't change things. I know that is true. But he hasn't been a complete jerk ALL the time.I
It’s nothing to do with who deserves what. If this relationship makes you happy and you see no need to leave, then by no means you should not break up. But I don’t really understand what are you asking in this thread. If things are good with this guy and you are doing what feels right, then what exactly are you asking. I sincerely dont understand. We can’t tell you what to do. You want this guy, it’s fine. It’s entirely up to you.

If you have never seen anything better than this, absolutely awful man, then it’s a big issue all in itself. But if you want to be with him, who are we to tell you to leave. I think some of us misunderstood that you were asking advice or help. “Can anyone help me?”.

I’d never tell anyone to leave unless they asked for advice.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote