Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 28, 2018 at 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junerain View Post
On July 17 I was going straight through a green light when another driver made a left turn at 55 mph right into me!! He didn't even ask if I was ok. The police came, and they never even asked me what happened. He began telling a web of lies, and the police bought all of it. The police report read that I had made a right turn, and I struck him!! Not true. He struck me!! My car's air bags came out, and my car was totaled. His car was fine. This is mind boggling. My mother and I have been staying up until midnight, in order to call this policeman who wrote the fraudulent report. He hasn't returned our calls. Finally, after numerous attempts and phone calls, our city council person called the chief of police, and he is letting us view the camera footage from the camera at that intersection. It should be mailed to us in a week or two. Meanwhile I could only afford minimal car insurance, so I have been getting around without a car. Very difficult!! The post traumatic stress of being hit, then being surrounded by lies and being accused of something I didn't do, has been extremely upsetting. Anyone been through this? Help!!!!!??
Yes! I'm sorry that you had a car accident on my birthday. I end up in several car accident and I don't drive. Now I shake really bad in the driver seat. I been yell at by cops for things that I did not do.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote