View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Nov 29, 2018 at 01:33 PM

About 2 or 3 years ago I was in a shop looking for something. There was 2 old women, one had picked up something and couldn't read the small text, the other one couldn't either. I stupidly tried to "help" even though i know my help is bad. I reached up to take the box out of her hand intending to read what it said for her.

But because I can barely talk with such a weak voice I hadn't said anything. She snatched her hand back and give me a terrifying look like I was pure evil. The other one had a similar look on her face. I felt so ashamed I quickly walked away. I could feel my face was really hot and I felt so bad and couldn't believe I did that. What was I thinking?!

I even feel ashamed writing about it here now. It was such a bad thing to do, the wrong thing to do. I should have just ignored them. That's the best way to stay out of trouble, don't talk to anyone, don't try to interact with anyone in any other way. Did I really think she would let me take it out of her hand and mumble something incoherent in my crackly voice?

The shame!
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32451, Bill3, shakespeare47