Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 29, 2018 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2daffodils View Post
Yes I'm familiar with the cycle of abuse. I can't seem to get myself out of it. I'm financially strapped because of my wallet being gone. It wasn't returned to anywhere. I strongly feel something strange happened in his apartment. I can tell certain people really don't like him and he's had parcels stolen from outside his apartment. He's involved with drug dealers. I noticed one at his work, when I picked him up one night. I pay attention to things that's how i know, the licence plate. He openly gets his cannibas at work and no one cares.

He's telling me I'm bossy for asking him what bossy means to him. I don't know how to leave him. I'm out of $ for this month.
If you cannot manage at the time and out of money, take yourself to a shelter. If you have place to stay but no money go to a shelter or soup kitchen to eat. Do not drive him around to waste gas. I am not surprised people don’t like him, he is not a nice person. Also if he buys drugs he needs ton of money. Drug addicted often end up stealing. So no surprise there.

Also as nasty as he is, if he only wants to see you one night a week, it’s counterproductive to stay in his house more than that. If one night a week isn’t enough for you, you should look for a man who wants commitment.

staying in this guy’s house more than he wants you to only causes more fights. You can’t force commitment.

If you want to keep dating this guy, stay in your own house. Let him come to you and take you out or go do things or visits with you in your house or area. Don’t go see him. Don’t drive to see him and dint drive him around. Stop pursuing him.

If he refuses to come see you in your house and/or take you on dates, then you have your answer: he just isn’t that interested. That would be the sign to move on. Men don’t stop at anything when they really want a woman to be in their life. He makes zero effort. It’s your answer
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous445852