Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 30, 2018 at 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
Hiya! Can I PM you? I wanted to ask u a question about exercise. I asked u in a reply here, once. But u must not have seen it in notifications. [emoji2]
Sure, you can PM me. I don't remember the post, or maybe it was just timing (days when I couldn't read all the posts, just didn't have it in me).

I am feeling a great need to burn calories today. Even took a walk after lunch despite running and a little walking this morning. I'm not doing good. I am burning more calories exercising than I can eat, considering I don't binge. I tend to eat normally, maybe a bit healthier than some people, not as healthy as others and don't count the calories anyway. And considering we have no money, now I almost never eat out.

Stupid ED is screaming I should walk AGAIN, but this time I am not. I have been around the block so many times today, it is a wonder I have not been reported to the police. I have no idea what the neighbors think, if I'm hyperactive, training for a marathon (I usually warm up going around the block a bit). The walking, I don't know. I haven't had that compulsion in awhile, and since a lot of the houses down this road are rentals or owned by elderly people moving out, the neighbors change quite a bit.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost

Hugs from:
katydid777

Thanks for this!
shovelhead