View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
90 hugs
given
Default Nov 30, 2018 at 05:45 PM

That is awesome! I had this ritual (back from the severe days of my ED) when I would pick the chocolate chips out of chocolate chip bagels and eat them one by one. I think it took me 10 years to stop doing that, helped by the fact I no longer live 5 minutes from a bagel/coffee shop.

I have one ritual I wish I could break but don't think it's possible at this point. Again, when my ED was bad, I started clenching and grinding my teeth while asleep. Even with proper nutrition, I still clench (though the grinding stopped). Apparently, that can be caused by lack of nutrients. I have broken so many teeth that way. I still clench super hard overnight. I have a nightguard and can usually keep it in 5 days a week or so (used to pull it out in my sleep nightly).

I used to bite my nails a lot and realized at some point I had just stopped doing it, but it was nothing I had to make an effort to quit.

I do like to eat soup for lunch when H is at work and my daughter at school, different varieties though and usually with different fruit or veggies or yogurt. Not completely the same. But I would eat a sandwich for dinner every night if I could. I hate cooking. No option with a family though.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost
Blueberrybook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
clydeblack, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
clydeblack, MickeyCheeky