View Single Post
Anonymous445852

Default Dec 01, 2018 at 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If you cannot manage at the time and out of money, take yourself to a shelter. If you have place to stay but no money go to a shelter or soup kitchen to eat. Do not drive him around to waste gas. I am not surprised people don’t like him, he is not a nice person. Also if he buys drugs he needs ton of money. Drug addicted often end up stealing. So no surprise there.

Also as nasty as he is, if he only wants to see you one night a week, it’s counterproductive to stay in his house more than that. If one night a week isn’t enough for you, you should look for a man who wants commitment.

staying in this guy’s house more than he wants you to only causes more fights. You can’t force commitment.

If you want to keep dating this guy, stay in your own house. Let him come to you and take you out or go do things or visits with you in your house or area. Don’t go see him. Don’t drive to see him and dint drive him around. Stop pursuing him.

If he refuses to come see you in your house and/or take you on dates, then you have your answer: he just isn’t that interested. That would be the sign to move on. Men don’t stop at anything when they really want a woman to be in their life. He makes zero effort. It’s your answer
Thanks, this sums it up. But its clear I'm moving on. It's just so very hard for me. I got so attached. I felt that the crumbs were better than nothing. I'll be ok. Just have to be more determined that I can manage my life, without him, because with him I've not become any better. I'm more confused and I'll hopefully manage my life without him. We have both agreed it's over. I am going to have a very hard time. We enjoyed a lot of things, but this behaviour from him was manipulative. I am safe. I will grieve. No one will understand what i'm grieving about, but to me, being with him was better than alone. He won't come around to see me, I doubt it. And if I let him, I'm not determined to do what is best for me. Wish me the best to be strong and stay out of his life. Thanks to you all.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
healingme4me