View Single Post
Anonymous49071

Thumbs up Dec 01, 2018 at 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer 1967 View Post
It looks like you are getting back into routines. Kudos! Thanks for the link to Creating a Routine. I found it inspiring and it gave me some new ideas.
Glad I could be of some help! I see that the author of the link used specified times (from - to). I have noticed that sometimes I give myself permission to break the line of my own timetable. That should be a red warning flag for me. Sometimes I see the flag, and take care. Other times it is "invisible to me". That happens when I feel OK and tell myself that since I'm fine it is OK to let go of the routines. Sometimes that can be necessary because some "old stuff" pups up and needs to be reflected upon, but it is not good to fall completely off the usual and helpful everyday road.

I want to try a new "method": If I, as an example, feel that this is the time to reflect upon something from the past, I will set a time-limit and say to myself: "OK, use the time from xx o'clock today until zz o'clock tomorrow and then return to your usual routines.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123