Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 01, 2018 at 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvanThor View Post
I'm fine for the time being and have eaten normally all week with no binging or purging, but now that finals are coming up like I mentioned before, things are going to get more crazy and I'm hoping I can keep things under control.
Ugh. Finals were always hard for me in college. I don't know if you are a perfectionist or not but I was, at least when it came to grades, which made the finals even more stressful, and when I got in the higher level courses for my major, where you had more one-on-one time with the professor, I be freaked because these were the people I'd need to give me letters of recommendations to graduate school. A lot of the time, my ED got worse before finals, except the semester I graduated. I had re-gained weight. I am sure I still had the ED thoughts, but I am normal weight in all the pictures I have of my college graduation, so I must have stopped many of the ED rituals then.

Sorry, I don't remember exactly. that was 20 years ago. I graduated Dec. 2000 and am 40 years old now.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost