View Single Post
Echos Myron redux
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2018
1,834 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2018 at 03:17 AM

I've had 4 dreams about T this week including 3 last night.

1) I had this one a few nights ago. I was googling him and I couldn't find anything new, so I emailed him and asked if there was anything I hadn't found. He sent me a link to a video of him in the 90s in which he had a moustache (to my knowledge there was no such facial hair phase irl). I found another video from that and somehow I jumped into the video. I was on a bus with 10-15 other Ts including my T. We went to a warehouse where there was supposed to be some conference.
Possible trigger:

2)
Possible trigger:

3) I was late to my appointment. I was trying to get a taxi from the nearest city to his village but nothing I flagged down would stop. In my dream my appointment was supposed to be 1pm but I got there at 1.25pm. I didn't go in, instead I sent him a detailed email telling him what was going wrong for me and asking for an appt that evening, and I thought I sent it, but it turned out I had accidentally sent it to some kind of tradesman who in my dream worked nearby. I later realised and phoned him and rearranged for 7pm. That appointment took place sat outside on the street, and the main thing I remember is spontaneously hugging him while he was sat opposite me.

4) I think this might have been connected to 3. Possibly the same evening I mentioned to my H that my T had told me he was throwing a party that night. For some reason my H decided to phone him up and try to get an invite which I found embarrassing. H rang him up and said to him "You can pretend you know each other through work". T seemed to not want to invite us but not be able to see a way out of it. When we got there he gave us a picture he had painted but it had been made out to someone else and he stuck a sticker over it with our names on. It was clear he didn't want us there so I decided to leave. Later I had the picture he gave me and someone said "wow that's an amazing painting" and I turned round to see T was in earshot and I was annoyed because I was mad at him for giving us this picture that was clearly meant for someone else and I didn't want him to receive any praise. I looked at the picture and thought "This picture will always remind me of this feeling".
Echos Myron redux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
lucozader, Out There, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
chihirochild, lucozader