View Single Post
Blueberrybook
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
78 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 03, 2018 at 05:38 PM

Having trouble eating today, not sure why. Yesterday was the anniversary of a painful event, maybe stress, anxiety? I ran so much today. OMG, I'm exhausted. Then, I had to run a lot of errands - drugstore (daughter's OTC allergy medication), bank, animal clinic (cats needed more flea medication, that stuff is over $100 a box, and you only get 6 doses, but we have 3 cats, ugh!), grocery shopping, gas, pharmacy to pick up medication for H & me as they do not take our insurance at the drugstore with the only generic allergy medication my daughter will take.

Unloaded groceries, cats all wanted fed, ate half a fancy chocolate bar with nuts putting away groceries, a handful of grapes as I washed them, then chores, finally a shower. I felt gross. It got in the mid-60s here today, and I'd been going, going, going. Struggled eating soup at lunch, couldn't finish it. Guess on the positive side, I was able to skip my prn anxiety meds today - 2 mg clonazepam, 1 tablet of propranolol, low dose Seroquel, just take the gabapentin (that one is prescribed by the rheumatologist).

Worried I'm a bit manicky. Well, I've been mixed for ages (since late March at least), could finally be coming out of that. Hypomania I like, but the full-blown stuff, I hate.

IDK, some days I think I have a normal appetite (though normal, what is that exactly?), others I'm starving, and other days are like today. Try to eat, just not hungry. I'm exhausted too, but I have to pick up my daughter in an hour. She has practice for a math competition until 5:30 today. Then, it's homework & dinner & bath, all delayed because of her practice. I already feel ready for bed. Am drinking some coffee to perk up.

Seroquel, Cymbalta, , propanolol, buspirone, Trazodone, gabapentin, omeperazole

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost