View Single Post
DazedandConfused254

Member Since Jul 2017
333 hugs
given
Default Dec 05, 2018 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
Think logically. If you text someone with some urgent information that concerns them, they’ll get right back to you unless something prevents them.

The friend that never responded to the question about your qualities is strange. There must be some reason for the ghosting. I’d need more information to fully understand.

Either the love interest is into you or isn’t. Their ghosting says they aren’t. Take it at face value and move on.

In general, texts and email should be answered in a day or maybe a week. Heck, I had one answered months later. It’s like returning a telephone message. Nobody owes you an immediate response.
Thanks TishaBuy.

As for the first person who I talked to over text, we were catching up after I wished her happy birthday (a common time for me to think of others), but then that question came a few days after we spoke. She had success with dating, whereas I've had struggled to even maintain friendships for both genders. But since I've become self-conscious particularly over meeting women, even if there's no romance intended, that's why I reached out to this person, thinking what better way to find out my positive qualities that women find in me by asking one?

I guess to clarify about my second instance of ghosting, we live in different cities, so really I guess this friend is a former crush but still have been good friends.

"If you can dream it you can do it!" ~ Walt Disney
DazedandConfused254 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky