Rive1976
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
144 hugs
given
Default Dec 05, 2018 at 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynesthesia View Post
Given how interested you are in exploring things related to your sexuality, this is definitely something to keep in mind and discuss in therapy that addresses the topic. Like others, I am also not sure I would trust the perceptions of a T like yours (based on your posts) but if you choose to work with her... As far as reporting your father (that was suggested here), I am not sure it would be valid based on what you described in the OP, especially assuming that he might behave similarly with children. You are not a child and don't have any memory of his inappropriate behavior in your childhood. I would definitely not allow the behavior and comments you describe though. I understand (from previous posts) that you can have ambivalent urges as well, but allowing something like that would probably just feed them or make you even more confused.
I dont think it would be either. I mean where I am if I did report it he could go on the sex offender registry but he hasnt done anything to outrageous. They would probably be like youre stupid as well.
Rive1976 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote