View Single Post
Anonymous49071

Lightbulb Dec 09, 2018 at 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer47 View Post

I think that since the SAD is real, I have to adapt to that, no quick solution. May be I have to rest when I need it (and at the same time break the "program"). If so, the real problem has to be how to continue after resting and waking up drowsy?

I have had time to think more about it. I agree with myself that the real problem is: "How to continue after resting and waking up drowsy".

I also agree with myself that I need "some sort of a "passing through ritual" to help me go on afterward". The coffee, food and cabal doing is OK as well, but I think that when feeling exhausted is part of the problem, it will only make me more exhausted if I make a too strict list over what to do afterward. A better solution might be to chose a "thing" to do, rest again if I need it and continue with that pattern for the rest of the day if there is energy to do more. If not, sit down and relax, read a book, use Netflix or whatever. The point is to not be self-punishing in my thoughts when I go to bed for the night.

To come through the day feeling good enough is the aim!

Thank you for reading!

I send good thoughts and wishes for each one go you!

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Deilla, stahrgeyzer, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123