View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 09, 2018 at 02:46 PM

My weight is 168 pounds. A couple days ago, I consumed 2777 calories, and perhaps a little more. Yesterday, I had consumed 2252 calories. No exercise on both days.

I am trying to figure out why I have not been gaining weight. I was at 170 for a few days. So what happened? I have been up and down on calorie intake. In this regard, I was doing better not too long ago. Before I can pinpoint the problem, I will need to more consistently meet my targets. Reviewing my prebious calorie consumptions, I do not see a problem yet. There have been a couple days short by several hundred calories, but there have been days over by that amount too. For the time being, I will stay with foods that I can accurately assess the calories they represent. Also every time I eat a food item, I will document it shortly afterwards. Sometimes I do not remember very well what I had earlier in the day. I do tend to overestimate the calories of porportions of food. Maybe this is a factor? This is good for weight loss, but not weight gain.