Roses are falling.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2018 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Random couch poll because of something random that came up in session: Does anyone on here eat cheese sandwiches? Not grilled cheese, just cold cheese. If so, do you put mustard on them? This seemed to blow T's mind--apparently it doesn't take much! (It came up in the context that I was having trouble eating the past few days and that all I'd eaten yesterday was cheese sandwich.)

I posted further up about fantasizing about buying a 400g block of cambozola. I love cheese and I can eat it on it's own. I'm expanding my horrizons and actually experimenting with a new one each week.At any rate I will be speaking Italian soon! But I don't generally buy mustard so don't think I've mixed the two. I made a roll today with just a single slice of gouda. It's not weird at all, but then i'm also the kind of girl who would eat roasted artichokes from a jar on their own...

The pharmacy I worked at had meal replacement drinks like Ensure. Perhaps you could try something similar like a protein bar or a shake if you haven't been eating well.

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, WarmFuzzySocks