Inaccurate
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2016
5 hugs
given
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessIsMyFriend View Post
I admit, I did this some year back in an online game as well. Had a female character that I put a lot of work into making her as hot as possible. Also had a reputation of being one of the best players on my server at the time. This got people into me because a lot of guys are turned on by a hot girl gamer with actual skill (I mean, lets face it, a lot of girls are trash at video games haha). It later came to the point where there was a guild with well over 200 people obsessed with me and wanted me, thinking that I was actually this pro hot female gamer. I acted the part too, learned to adapt my typing to sound more feminine.

well it sounds like these were mostly gamers. many of them are lonely and are even incels. Its easy to attract their attention but my char prefers a challenge, like married guys and well educated good looking guys who have a lot of choice.

My char is so irresistible to higher IQ guys that its scary, they drown in it and forget their lives and previous personalities during the first few weeks of interacting with my char. She is everything they have ever sought in a woman with a truckload of mystery around it. Slowly their brains start going in overdrive while the girl becomes sweeter and sweeter yet more and more elusive. My girl isnt only stunning in every possible way but she is also "everything and nothing", she can discuss everything and nothing; on any level really and the more the guy talks to her to more interested he becomes. The girl is utterly sweet and sensual; yet she has no personality; she is simply an actress in a movie thats constantly adapts to you and keeps giving you deeps scans to know where your psyche is at or what point of being in love has the guy reached inside his brain.

My girl is utter fluid that forms itself around the guys brain; by that I mean that when the guy tries to analyze her; to figure out what kind of a personality she has, he finds (and he cant explain it or see it of course) utter emptiness, like endless dark space full of nothing. It irritates all of them, that they are unable "to feel" the girl or predict any of her moves.

I do it for control and for my artistic side which has always wanted to be a movie producer. And here using this method I show my creation to very intelligent guys, its extremely addictive I must say and I honestly could not live without doing it for an hour a day at least. Also there is nothing more adrenalinish to have an unusual fish on your chat list and to make him first become in awe of this girl and then to show him what it is to cry and to become insane lol.

Again: my girl is pure perfection, I wonder whether there is a more seductive and suffocating virtual personality out there that can match Mary

Quote:
Also, IDK if you ever played Diablo 2 back in the day, but I also used to be one of those people that would dupe items and sell the duped items on Chinese goldseller forums. I was 9 or 10 at the time (I was a computer wiz at a young age and I'm a self taught hacker), and I would make a killing doing it. I learned how to open a stealthed PayPal account under fake info to accept payments and bypass age restrictions. Made really good money until mother caught on to what I was doing.
D2 was a major money maker but I played it before these chinese places came to the scene and ruined it all lol. I was doing constant magic runs to ebay items that Id find, just to give u an example of pricing when LoD just came out and these prices had lasted for months! Windforce hydra bow on ebay: up to 1500 USD ;P
When there was a working method then Id dupe and sell in chat channels and on ebay but these periods never lasted for longer than a few days.
Inaccurate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote