Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaccurate View Post
A few years ago I solved the issue of having intelligent conversations. I met a what appeared to be a copy of me in a pc game and got catfished VERY badly but its fine, lesson learned. It was a guy pretending to be a girl rofl but he showed me the way to play with very intelligent people.

I have a female profile on several dating sites, my girl is above average looking but she is not a model; she is a typical "cute every day girl".

For the rest I have created a real femme fatale lol; she is VERY erudite, very sensual, ultra sweet; very delicate and at times she can be very vulnerable as well. If a man starts chatting to her then he gets lost in conversations and falls in love, providing great fun for me The only problem here is that most guys on dating sites are commoners, so it takes 100s of short conversations to see whether the person has a highly developed abstract thinking and imagination.

But it allows me to maintain sufficient intelligent chat partners while lying about my gender.

The "script" of the catfishing movie (and I see it as a movie where the interested men are viewers without realizing it lol) is something like this: out of nowhere a totally stunning girl arrives and takes the guys psyche on another level. (only those guys who are worth it get a long exposure to my girl). When the man becomes addicted to this highly unusual girl who appeared in his life: the girl tests the addiction and his level of interest all the time so I know where the victim is emotionally and slowly the movie of the hooked viewer is watching becomes more and more a nightmare as the girl shows more and more red flags but the viewer can not walk away; he is stunned since he has never talked to such an unusual girl in his life. As their psyche keeps deteriorating and when they start crying for this fictional girl; its then when great conversations generally occur. I know this sounds complex but its totally doable and is great fun
Look up psychopaths too, you are showing the criteria for these individuals more so then the typical run of the mill narcissist. They typically find narcissists useful, and they realize that the best way to get a narcissist is to flatter them and often the most pleasure comes from finally discarding a narcissist, while they are cunning and smart their weakness is flattery and psychopaths rather especially enjoy playing with them but especially enjoy breaking them and tossing them too. Also, psychopaths tend to find other human beings repulsive and disposable as you have described how you felt when you were younger.

In all your posts you have clearly shown you have no empathy. This is a part of your brain that is underdeveloped so you will never feel love nor will being loved be anything that you benefit from either. You never really feel pleasure either, just something fleeting that is only experienced when besting someone else the way you have described you practice.

So, the answer to your main question that you presented as your thread title, the answer is most people are NOT the way you have described yourself being. Perhaps you should read about them.

Characteristics of Psychopathic Personalities

Last edited by Open Eyes; Dec 14, 2018 at 02:26 PM..
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
HD7970GHZ