Inaccurate
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2016
5 hugs
given
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessIsMyFriend View Post
But yeah, I guess I can understand why you build up alternative characters to draw people in like you do. In a way, doing so is not all that dissimilar to playing a video game; the girl is your character and the people you're trying to attract is the objective of the game. I see nothing wrong with what you do. You have a need that needs to be filled and building up your girl is the most viable way to get your needs met. Most of PC might not agree with me, but I'm not one to judge people based on their way of surviving in this world. We all have our methods and we all hurt people in life no matter if we intend to or not.
Its not about hurting them imo, its about mentoring them because the best changes in ones psyche usually happen under severe stress. Its where people discover who they truly are. And my char discovers that as well, "how deep is this guy?" "is he going to react to me saying that I wont be around for the evening since Im having a visitior".. Its like the game of chess vs one's psyche; or with other words as you rightfully said it yourself "as everything in life". And let me assure you: a good; long; deep game and the psychological connection established during the process can be quite entertaining and interesting as well

Quote:
If there is one thing I have learned in my life though, it's that getting help the "normal" way (I.E therapy, medication, ECT) isn't always a viable option for people. Not everybody can be helped the same way. Yeah, maybe if you're a normie or you haven't had a completely screwed up life, therapy would work. For the rest of us, we have limited options for survival and achieving any kind of happiness.
for me its quite simple: therapists ALWAYS try to limit your freedoms by making you think about certain things. I mean going to a therapist is just not my thing really. Also therapy doesnt work on me; same with by far most commercials. When I watch a commercial I always try to grade it for originality, creativity etc but not for the product itself. Same here I guess; I would be more interested in hearing why some guy sits there charging €60 an hour (I live in the Eurozone) while pretending to give a **** lol
Inaccurate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote