Inaccurate
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2016
5 hugs
given
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
Look up psychopaths too, you are showing the criteria for these individuals more so then the typical run of the mill narcissist. They typically find narcissists useful, and they realize that the best way to get a narcissist is to flatter them and often the most pleasure comes from finally discarding a narcissist, while they are cunning and smart their weakness is flattery and psychopaths rather especially enjoy playing with them but especially enjoy breaking them and tossing them too. Also, psychopaths tend to find other human beings repulsive and disposable as you have described how you felt when you were younger.

Well I can be extremely delicate as well and in fact I can genuinely feel connection with very rare type of girls.

Flattery is lame and I use this weapon only rarely when I think its the best weapon to use in that particular situation but then again its rare and its not something from my main arsenal. Someone who flatters others more than very rarely is giving away a tell imo. "I want something from you"; giving this tell away can compromise the entire setup. So Im very sorry but your assumption about me using it all the time is wrong.
Inaccurate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote