Inaccurate
Account Suspended

Member Since Aug 2016
5 hugs
given
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessIsMyFriend View Post
Yup. Which is exactly why I won't go to therapy again, unless it's to get something I want out of a therapist or the system.

I remember all too fondly what all of the therapists I went to when I was still a child/teen told me. They all wanted to take my video games away because I was spending too much time on them instead of socializing like a normal kid when I didn't want to connect with the normies since I have nothing in common with them.

So yeah, I understand what you're saying all too well
The weirdest thing that DRIVES most of their minds is sex btw. Hey Im not asexual at all and sometimes I think that sex can be a fun and an enjoyable activity but its SUCH a point of pressure for many of them, I mean weakness of course.
Take a look at most married people btw, did you notice that most of married guys LISTEN to their wives and care about their opinions. A basic and very brutal example of it is not allowing the man to drink beer or and to go to a game. Just saying something from hollywood but I know quite a few married people where the man is limited in his options and very basic freedoms. And all of this while we humans are deeply polygamous and polyamorious by nature. And marriage is one of the things that any therapist will present to you as the so called norm as well lol

Last edited by Inaccurate; Dec 14, 2018 at 06:55 PM..
Inaccurate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote