View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 14, 2018 at 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaccurate View Post
What a disgrace of a mother you have! Instead of recognizing her child's unique talents she was too limited to accept it, to promote it in you and to let you develop the talent of money making. Your mother abused you by denying you to expand yourself.

Right?

All my mother wanted to do was have absolute control of my life. She literally lied to the doctors, telling them I had all of these mental health issues that I didn't have so they would prescribe me 8-9 different medications that I didn't need just so I would be easier to control. When I wouldn't bend to her will, she would have me locked up in psych wards just so she could be in control of me.

Well, I eventually caught onto her B.S and started learning all that I could from books and the internet. I was forced to self teach myself the skills that I know today because she didn't want to teach me how to survive in the real world. I self taught myself what I know about manipulation, hacking, money, among other things. Finally, her health started failing since she was diagnosed with lung cancer. By then, I had learned enough to outwit and deceive her. She had no more power over me. She couldn't overpower me physically and she couldn't do **** to me when I wasn't in the house.

I found such irony to be utterly delightful
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote