View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 14, 2018 at 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaccurate View Post
The weirdest thing that DRIVES most of their minds is sex btw. Hey Im not asexual at all and sometimes I think that sex can be a fun and an enjoyable activity but its SUCH a point of pressure for many of them, I mean weakness of course.
Take a look at most married people btw, did you notice that most of married guys LISTEN to their wives and care about their opinions. A basic and very brutal example of it is not allowing the man to drink beer or and to go to a game. Just saying something from hollywood but I know quite a few married people where the man is limited in his options and very basic freedoms. And all of this while we humans are deeply polygamous and polyamorious by nature. And marriage is one of the things that any therapist will present to you as the so called norm as well lol

Yeah, not only to marriages greatly limit freedom, but they outright ruin lives. If you're a man in a marriage, the woman can divorce you and steal half of your stuff and there is little you can do to contest because courts almost always side with the woman. She can accuse you of rape or abuse and the media would be all over you like vultures, even if you're completely innocent. If you have kids, she can make up some lies and take off with your children.

If anything, it's only logical to not limit yourself to one person your whole life. Yes, humans are polygamous and polyamorious by nature, however, it is also unwise to expect one person to not eventually use, betray, abandon, or flat out get bored with you later down the line. Humans are self serving by nature and expecting somebody to not abandon you 10, 20, 30, or even 50 years down the line when anything can change with a person is like giving a serial killer a gun and expecting him not to use it on you.

In fact, I have a saying: The three greatest scams of all time are marriage, organized religion, and politics.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Inaccurate