WarmFuzzySocks
Magnet

Member Since Jun 2017
15.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 15, 2018 at 02:12 AM

Last night I dreamt about my therapist.

I went into a little shop, filled with tiny little art pieces. I was browsing and looking at all of the lovely things that had been created, and one of my friends was shopping with me, making a purchase. I realized that the shop belonged to my t.

I went through an open door at the back of the shop into a little workshop space. I could see that it was the space where many of the little art pieces for the shop were created, but all of the supplies were put away, and my t was sitting there with a man. It looked like she was teaching him something, but my sense was that he was learning what she did and made there because she was consulting with him about her shop. It just occurred to me as I type this that this could very well be related to what came up at my last session.

There was another open doorway to the outdoors, and I went and stood in the doorway and looked out. It was like a farmyard. There were chickens and horses in a fenced corral, and it was tidy and the air was fresh, but it was muddy like a winter farmyard usually is. I didn't go out into that space, just stood and looked then turned and walked back into the shop. That was the end of the dream.

Hugs from:
Echos Myron redux

Thanks for this!
Echos Myron redux, LonesomeTonight