View Single Post
possum220
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2009
7,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 17, 2018 at 04:49 PM

Hi Gr3tta. How have your wife's eyes settled after the surgery? What's happening with the gastric surgery? I don't know how you do it. Seems like one constant battle. Hope you can plan something nice too. Other holiday plans here. Nothing much am going to get together with family Christmas eve. Small gathering but I can handle that. What about yourself Gr3tta?

The narc family doesn't sound too good at all Marilyn. Do you have some-one in real life to talk to about that? It's so close to christmas now. Very easy to give up on taking care of ourselves due to being busy with too much to do. Have to say that parties and food are hard for me and finding that stop button for my brain when I get home to stay away from the food isn't too easy.

I saw Bohemian Rhapsody last week. It made me sad but then I saw that many facts were skewed. What do they say? Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Any who, I went and got my quarterly blood tests done for diabetes and a few other things last Wednesday. Have not made a follow up appointment with the GP because I dont want a rip from him. Not sure what he will say if he weighs me because the weight has been going on. I have been taking Vyvanse for my binge eating disorder. I was started off at the lowest dose of 30mg and and am due for an increase to 50mg in a couple of days. Hope that helps.

Wish we could have a walking group on here but somehow morph it into real life. Any takers?

possum220 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote