View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 18, 2018 at 03:58 PM

Hi Avlady
Sometimes I had the feeling that my wife would not really understand her dreams to be dreams, sometimes she was telling me about what I have done to her - and later admitted that she only dreamed it. She would later use those dreams against me, anyway.

Again, my personal situation is OK, it is my children and the unfortunately necessary discussions about the things in respect to the children and it seems impossible to reach pragmatic solutions and agreements and the court simply let go for long time accepting that huge losses occure.
The court could have given me the custody and 90% of the problems would have been solved.

I have learned to NOT take words personally, not let me hurt and explain to others that my wife is insane and does not know what she is really saying and doing and try to help affected people to not feel hurt.

Thank you for all of your empathy and support. Writing about the situation helps to me to understand that I cannot do anything to improve her condition - and helps me to accept this fact.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote