DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 05:00 AM

Hi Open Eyes
Hi Divine 1966

NPD - BPD - expressions... to my it's mythomania.

Yes,eyactly, in every story there is kernel of truth. This truth might be completly "opposite" to the story's statement, but there is always one.
And that is why people are believing because normal people never ever would add so brazen lies to a truth.
Example:
"I was talking with X and she told me that Y did those evil things". Truth is: She was really talking with X, but X said NOTHING concerning Y.
Later she calls Y and tells her that X said evil things about her. Then, X and Y to not talk with each other anymore and both are grateful that my wife open them their eyes to see how evil the other is!

One must talk with everyone to understand - but usually she talks bad about the people so they are annoyed one against the other and do not want to talkwith each other.

The whole of her family does NOT TALK with me, all hate me, because of the stories she told them. And when I try to explain, it's getting even worse because not just am I bad, the probably most evil person on earth, but I want to make my wife - the surely best and most kind person on earth - look bad as well.

Actually, the only thing that really works is not to be in contact. But in case of divorce, custody-questions and thus children, it is not possible.

My idea to post on this forum was to find out, whether there are ways to deal constructively with such people. There are no ways, as far as I understand what I learned so far.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote