View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 05:07 AM

Hi Open Eyes:

"These individuals live in a world of denial and if they can get someone to believe them it gives them a sense of power. They get so they know what kind of people to target too, usually they pick honest and empathetic caring people or people they know are naive."

Exactly. My wife NEEDS the people to believe her, to give her trust and empathy to get "energy". She must have complete power and does not accept any authority above her. No judge, no police, no law is more important or more powerful than herself.

The judge ruled that I have the right to see my son to his birthday and she interpreted that decision in the way that "if SHE agrees, then I can see my son" - and tried to explain her interpretation to a surprised policeman. SHe does not even care that she does not speak the language, she knows better what Spanish words mean than Spanish people.

She definately lives in "her own reality" and those people who support "her reality" being the truth, are good, partners and lovers - and those who think and say that THE reality is different to HER reality are bad, enemies.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes