View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 11:08 AM

Hi Blogwriter

I asked for divorce 6 months ago, but as she acts against it, it takes long and longer.
I asked, at the same time for sole custody presenting objective facts (school and private detective reports) and asked for only surveilled meeting of my children with their mother.

The court made a provisional regulation 50/50 and some additional regulations that she does not follow. The 50/50 she follows as the children made clear that not following this would make her lose costody immediately. Actually, the children are afraid that she could custody because of their words and acting and so try to follow the court decisions by themselfs.

Concerning the divorce, I was told that as I want custody, I need to wait about a year or more for some official investigation will be finished.
Anyway, when I ask for the official investigation to start, I'm told I must bring evidence about the situation.
So, to bring evidence by an official investigation, I need to bring first evidence that I cannot bring because data-protection-laws.

It is incredible complicated to get a simple "psychological investigation" on the whole family . even though I was told that Spanish law gives every parent the right to ASK for that investigation.
Yeah, one can ask, but one must present evidence that one cannot present due to the laws.

Anyway, I try to bother the social service and hope that sooner or later they will do their job.
Concerning the family of my wife: we were always cross, as the communication was only through my wife and she told them how evil I am and she told me how abusing and evil her mother was, so no one would talk with the other.

I send my "mother-in-law" an excuse that I did "hate" her and only because of the words her doughter would tell me about her. I have no idea what she did or not did, the very few occasions I was speaking with her, she was distanced by friendly talking with me. Last time about 4 years ago.

My wife's sister lives in Switzerland and has a Swiss husband and both hate me because what Bara told them I did and I, until recently was told about how bad parents they were and did not talk to them.
I have written an excuse and sent to them, but they do not dare to answer to me.

Anyway, I have a partner, living with my old father and the father of my partner, we have friends and people around helping and talking, many of them know my wife and have lot of own experience with her.
My partner has been living with my wife and me since 2015, so she knows my wife well.

I have talked with my both older children about mythomania, and my daughter has own experience with that, but she cannot believe that every sentence is a story and many times, when I remind her that something her mother said to her is not true, she becomes very sad. I try to talk about their mother only if that is necessary as a reaction to something she did.
My son does not even want to think anything "bad" about his mother and tries to justify evident lies as miss-understandings and accidental mistakes. It may take some more more time for him to get enough distance to be able to analyze the situation more objectively.

My youngest sometimes comes with stories like that her parrot was killed by a rat that opened the cage... as her mother explained to her.
Once her mother has forbidden her to speak the "nazi language" that I speak and confuses my children about their nationality and other (not really important) things.

It is allways about grouping our children to her and excluding me from the group. Anyway, I go not think that works, as they spend every second week the week with me, my partner, my father and her father and have plenty of experience how we really are... I think the children will understand sooner or later that their mother is a story-teller who lost her connection to reality.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote