View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 11:31 AM

Hi Open Eyes

When I was gathering some information about mythomania/pseudologia phantastica I found that in the first part of the 20th century, there was LOTS of investigation and research done in this field. Then, the interest stopped and this condition faded from the "mass-awareness" completely.

Today, I have the feeling as if we life in a mythomania-world and it is normal to tell stories and try to make as much as possible people believe to that, somtimes completely nonsense-stories. How many mythomaniacs are in politics & media?

The things you tell about China might be true, I cannot tell. I had some contact with Chineese people and they seem to think less individually than europeans/US-americans, maybe it is because those showing "too much" individual thinking are enslaved or killed? Possible.
In Europe, these days, when you do not follow the propaganda of the governments, you won't get killed, but might loose your existence, your job, your family, are publically marked as "rassist" or "nazi" or whatever is used to "ban" you from the "good people".

I believe that our world is on a fast track to war (civil at first) and for waging war, lies are essential, so our world seems to become a mythmaniac world everywhere.

Anyway, the condition, for the individual, is a different thing. One can quite clearly understand the difference to a sane person. Are there ANY SANE countries on earth, Today? I do not think so.

Who knows what kind of experiements with humans are made, how many children are intentionally bred for child trafficking, secret mental experiments, slavery?

Best wishes
David

Last edited by DavidJanS; Dec 20, 2018 at 01:38 PM..
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes