View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 23, 2018 at 07:26 AM

Divine1966

Our helper who came to help us with the children because my wife did not manage childcare and I needed to work (on my laptop at home, but anyway), in 2015 lived with us every day.
After about 8 months daily care of the children, taking no holiday, no money, living with the family (spending most time of each day with my children and my wife) as a friend, day-by-day, she became not just friend of my children but our partner as well.

My wife told her that she loves her and my wife told many times that she has bi-sexual desires.
Anyway, it would not work, as my wife for some hours was freindly and "loving" and the next hour ranted in a very problematic way and before my children and so I asked her to see a psychiatrist to check those mood-changes within so short time periods.

But she explained to the psychiatrist that she is depressive because I was so mean to her, received sertralina to stabilze - and the psychiatrist refused to talk to me about the problem.

Before, we had aupair-girls because my wife was never able to really take care. Actually, these days, when the children are at her place, my oldest daughter is the one who cares about her siblings, cooks, makes sure things run smooth and the most important things will be done.

The last "aupair-girl-to-be" came in 2015, became friend, never received any payment, never worked for money, never took "holidays" or "free weekends" and became later our partner.

My wife told me so many stories, one of that was that she would prefer living with a female partner... but, again, just stories, she cannot live with any PARNTER, just with a BELIEVER for the time that person is believing her...

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote