View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 23, 2018 at 01:40 PM

Hi healingme4me

Well, I thought I had posted about my son's birthday.

The other way is to try to make the court believe that I am "dangereous", mentioning that I have weapons and threaten his life so to support a decision in favor for the mother's request that she gets the full custody.

It is not "legal" to jump inbetween me and a police man who wanted to take my phone to talk to my lawyer.

I "divorced" (I was not married to the mother of my first children, still we were living as partners for some years) once already and the new partner of the mother of my first two children was friendly and tried to solve problems, just as my - at that time - new partner would not pour oil into the fire but was pragmatic and helpful.
I expected my wife's lover to be like this as well and it took me some time to understand that he believes everything she says and acts upon her words; legal or not is not what he cares about.

Best wishes
David

PS: The mother tells my children that her lover does those things "by his own decision and without asking her", trying to create the impression that she has nothing to do with that and he is perceiving me that way because he has some (unknown, but surely truthful) reason to do so.

Last edited by DavidJanS; Dec 23, 2018 at 02:44 PM..
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky