View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 24, 2018 at 04:56 AM

Hi!

First mother and first two children: all "normal". No severe problems (until my wife arrived in my life, then I lost contact for many years and just recently re-built it again). Children are 25&23 years old, no one can prevent them from anything, as they are adult and can do what they like to.

Second mother and four children: mythomaniac. Problematic life, always trouble, no friends, everyone became "enemy" sooner or later, but I held the family together no matter what she said and did.

Last year, new lover came to "rescue my wife and my four children" before me, because of what she told him. This man, who told me he would help me with making my wife understand what is reality and what imagination, now jumps in between the policeman and me to prevent me from speaking to the police. He did not manage to hinder that, naturally, but he tried!

He called the police when my youngest daughter took my partner by the hand and led her to the place where they lived together and played together for years, pretending that my partner was "intruding on HIS LOVE's place".

When my son should spend 3 hours with me on his birthday, he locked him up to "save him before his evil dad".
I informed the court but nothing happend for months, here.

It would make it easer to use NAMES, but I do not want to use names. My wife, the mythomaniac, she posts even excerpts of diaries she found, on facebook, every name and personal info together with her lies about what that person did or thought. But I try to keep names out so there is some more confusion.

I expected the lover of the mythmaniac-mother to try to balance and be pragmatic, but he is like a mad man, as he believes her. That is why I hinted to that I had divorce-experience already and simply thought it could become more easy and clear just like the last time, when we split up.

My wife is the only "real" wife I have and had, as I was never married before, I just lived in a "partnership similar to a marriage" before. My wife proposed the divorce and agreed to divorce fast but then blocked everything.

Many times she agreed to something, just to be believed she WOULD do something. But agreements have not "binding character" for her, as she does not feel guilt or responsibility for not keeping to her agreements.

So, easy: I'm waiting for the court and was thinking about whether there might be a way to make her understand and admit her condition, start a therapy and stop the confrontation. So I checked this forums, wrote in 3 threads and finally resumed in this thread, that there is no way but waiting for the courts, how ever long it might take.

I think, it will take some more months, maybe a few years, but finally the situation will clear up. For me, I can wait, no problem. For the sake of the children I thought that there might be a way to give her the strenght to admit and thus take the confusing pressure from my children, but found there is no way but waiting and informing court and hoping that one day they will decide.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky