View Single Post
Anrea
Veteran Member

Member Since Apr 2016
473 hugs
given
Default Dec 24, 2018 at 05:05 AM

Because they treat my BP and BPD first, my GAD goes on the back burner. My Mental Health Care center is changing staff AGAIN. This causes worse anxiety. I am thinking about leaving there, and going to a shrink at another office. I am worried she won't take my BP and BPD as seriously, because I am coping with them better. Plus, I am not sure medications really will work for my GAD. Today I have to go to town, and get some paperwork and other things done, and am feeling a bit overwhelmed. In 3 days, I have to travel over 2 hours to a dental appointment, I am scared about. Haven't been to a dentist in over 10 years. Next week, my son and his new wife are coming for a visit for a week, and I don't have much food for them. I am a bit overwhelmed, and worried about all of these things. I think 'normal' people enjoy visits, and take care of appointments in stride. I remember being capable of things decades ago. I wonder why I have GAD now. I am just feeling a bit sick with all of these things ahead of me.

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Llama_Llama44, rainbow8, Sunflower123, Yzen