Turtle_Rider
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2015
2,146 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 24, 2018 at 08:55 PM

Thanks for listening.

It's not too long actually. We started to hang out at this early January, and every 3-4 months one of us go. It's my turn.

As I've written before, I had tried to befriend them back. It was also my attempt to ask, 'what's wrong with you guys'. However, whenever I tried to get close, they always make excuses to avoid me. That's why I think it was a futile effort.

And it doesn't affect work performance. It's truly a personal matter between us, so I don't think authority figure or HR need to be involved. Our departments are rarely interact. And if we did, I can handle it for professional reason.

I can't be sure if she asked me for good reason. I wish I could think the way you do. But I have seen how they treated the two women; They asked so they could make a gossip during the lunch time.

At this point, I don't want to get involved with them anymore (except for work purpose of course). There are a lot of group I can fit in. But it irks me so much because one of them pursued this matter again and again, acted like nothing happened, questioned my 'weird' decision, and probably try to get other coworkers involved. I'm really done with them and can't they just leave me alone?
Turtle_Rider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote