View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Dec 26, 2018 at 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
I'd be upset too though you are right, it's hard to tell what exactly they mean.

I hate when I visit my parents and my father says things like you look like you've been eating good. Translation to me: You look fat. I know he means basically that I look healthy, but I always think fat.

I only just saw this post (I'm not ignoring you)

yeah.... the weight thing.. personally I don't have a problem with it- I'm not too large, I fit in to the clothes I want to fit in to, I can walk around- I'm not the fattest person on the planet.

yeah my weight might slow me down sometimes or cause other issues (for example I struggle with bending down), but I know what those issues are- and I know at the moment it's not causing me any longterm problems. if people think I'm fat or overweight, then it's their opinion- I'd just prefer it if they didn't mention it to me (I am sensitive about my body, you know.)

yesterday I showed someone one of my threads on here (I believe in the BDD section), and he turned to me and goes- so you don't want anyone to comment on your weight?

me: exactly, or my body. I'm ashamed of it