View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 27, 2018 at 02:07 PM

integration defined in my location is the mental process humans use to connect thoughts, behaviors, objects, putting concepts together to form one.

I am asking what is the first thing you actually remember integrating. in other words what is the first thought, behavior, objects and concept that you have put together? (lets try and keep this thread positive and non triggering if you would like to talk about a triggering integration please start a new thread)

mine was the stars. I dont remember how old I was but suddenly I was fascinated by all these spots up above. As I stared above a sibling came over and sat next to me and told me about the stars. What they were, how they group together to form constellations, how some of those stars were actually satellites orbiting the earth. how to find the big dipper, All of this just suddenly made sense to me, all the different elements were being put together to make sense of the earth, my place on earth as a human being and how I was just a minute spec in this grand universe of planets, stars, sun, moons. In my mind it all made sense to me and I wanted to learn more.

what is the first integration of your thoughts, behaviors, objects and concepts that you put together?
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote