View Single Post
Loppol

Member Since Jul 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 27, 2018 at 02:18 PM

Possibly trigger

How the hell can you blame me? You did this and chose to do so! I was just a little kid, you knew what you did was wrong! Then saying "I was a kid too" you were 12-15 you knew it was wrong, why would you tell me "not tell mum and dad or I Will go to prison"? Just because I didn't ****ing say no doesn't mean anything. And when you found out my coach sexually abused me, you didn't stop! You just used it against me. And now I told someone and mum and dad know, you're manipulating them, so now they're blaming me too. How could you do this to me?! You're my older brother, you should protect me. And now I'm broke because of you. I will never be able to see myself naked, I can't even take a ****ing shower without getting flashbacks. But the worst thing is that you're blaming me. Idiot.

Sorry, but I needed to get it out. My parents are protecting him (girls are 2 years earlier developed, you were even. He didn't force you. Why did you tell, now we have to go through this ****. Etc.) I just want to hurt him, not physically but mentally.

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119, Lilly2, Marylin, MissLead