View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Default Dec 27, 2018 at 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauflow View Post
Hopefullylost1211
perhaps I should just press the hug button as I am not a 100% myself at the moment; but I wanted to reply.

I don't talk to my Family, or if I do,it's short &selective and Even that's been a while with family. That's me though, couldn't deal or cope with it. had a few blood relatives that did as your described.

At any rate, yes- can relate- but not only family members from the past but at least one or two coworkers- I've noted for years now that their behavior and how they talk and interact with me- they Seem to prefer me to be miserable or not doing well- over me doing great or even just ok.

I honestly have came to the belief that it says more about them, and their issues- their inability to see someone else happy. while they struggle and don't know what to do. While I don't have answers, I do not feel the need to "bring someone down" like some do... it's very disheartening to me to realize but-- people are people, and we are all different.

It's really annoying to me when people say "good girl"-- It just reminds me that they are trying to treat me like their pet or some thing; like inferior to them... again, belief for me is this makes them feel better.

Many hugs and well thoughts, I hope you find a therapist or some one or some thing to help you continue your journey
Thank you beauflow! Your message is very helpful. I agree. I do not feel a need to bring someone down. I hope it didn't come across that way. I wish everyone peace. Even people who hurt me deeply. There can be no peace if we wish harm on others. I suppose I'm just trying to figure out how to think things through in my own head. As an adult, I have decided to think of my parents as two clueless people who simply should never have procreated.

You mentioned that you aren't doing so well. May I help? Feel free to PM me if you like. If not, take good care of yourself and thank you very much for your thoughtful response. Peace, safe love, and healing energy to you
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
beauflow, MickeyCheeky