Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 28, 2018 at 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbonnieboo View Post
Hi. I'm new. I'm new to all of this. I would *very much* appreciate a dedicated space to talk about integration. If we can't talk about it here, where the heck can we talk about it?

I know my input doesn't matter much because this is my first post, but it was one of the things I was hoping to find when I joined.

People who aren't comfortable with the idea of integration obviously won't frequent that area, which I respect. But where do those of us who really want to talk about it go to speak freely?
your input matters whether its your first post or your thousandth. welcome aboard and thanks for letting us know you are interested in having an integration board.

your question where can you talk freely?... anywhere. on the index page you will see lots of forums and their sub forums.

some people post in one forum that fits them and others like me with many mental and physical health problems and like to help others dont limit their self to just one forum.

do what makes you feel most comfortable and post where and how and what makes you feel most comfortable.

as for where to post integration issues since right now there isnt a separate integration forum we just post in the general dissociation forum where all kinds of dissociation threads and posts go (the same forum where you found this thread)

again welcome to psych central and the dissociative boards and thanks for letting us know how you feel about having an integration forum board.

edit

forgot to answer your question of where else we can talk about integration... one of the site rules is we are not supposed to be encouraging others to go to other website forums. or promote other website forums.

( the guildeline page says "Please refrain from posting links to other communities solely in order to solicit other members to that community. " found here where the rules and guidelines are for psych central Community Guidelines )

which means we cant post about where you can go elsewhere to talk about integration.

that said you can google on your own any of your own problems and find many forums out there and try them and decide what fits you.

Last edited by amandalouise; Dec 28, 2018 at 01:25 PM..
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
kbonnieboo, MickeyCheeky