Thread: Is 20 a kid
View Single Post
wisewoman
Grand Magnate

Member Since May 2004
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 09, 2008 at 12:53 AM

My daughter, adopted at 6 has severe attachment disorder. I got an anon email a week ago accusing me of using her as a slave and loving the other kids more, never letting her see birth sib, ugly stuff, not from her but obviously someone she had spoken with. Clearly this is her attitude. I keep asking her to communicate to us without abuse or cruelty. She now claims to my friend that I called the cops on her and told her not to email. All I said to her was if she was going to be abusive that I would get an order of no contact. Now she says I called the cops. i feel like no matter what I say I will get shot down. I send loving emails to her and she keeps up the hatred. I can't stand the drama. I hate this. love my daughter. She has turned her back on everyone, grandparents, siblings and parents. I just sent her a bunch of copied emails so she can see what I really have been saying. I asked her to please call me so I could speak with her. I remember when she was home when she left her abusive boyfriend I was so happy to be with her. I enjoyed her company tremendously. I want to speak with her about money, helping her get disability and seeing if I can help her with money in the mean time. Why, because I Love her. However, if she rejects me again I am going to turn my back.

I already told her once that if this is what she wants she will not hear from us at all, she won't know when her grandparents die, won't know anything that happens here. I also told her if she was continuing to be unkind she would not benefit from our will. I mean that and have to do the will stuff NOW.

My self esteem is in the pits. I hurt that she feels I am horrid, and other people as well. The person who wrote that email was cruel. I have lots of suspicians. I am so tired of the drama and want her back or dead. That sounds terrible. I mean if she is not part of this family she is not going to be part of discussions and I REFUSE to be verbally abused by her again. I am done!
wisewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote