View Single Post
PyschCentral_User25

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Jan 01, 2019 at 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Your post is SO well-written, it makes me think that your problem is not lack of knowledge or intelligence, but perhaps speed or test taking skills. If youre taking AP classes, you probably have vocabulary and reasoning. How comfortable were you with the test taking set up?

Eta - i just saw some of your other posts about test taking, they kind of answered my question. I think you know the answer!
I am so, really sorry — to you, and to everyone else for replying late. I have not checked my PyschCentral account in such a long time because I thought maybe my post got lost somewhere down in the site with other posts haha.

I really appreciate your comment about my post was well-written, and it honestly boosted my confidence and esteem up. And thank you for even going as far as looking into the other posts I made, it really shows you care, and I appreciate that.

I mean, even though I’m replying really late — and I haven’t taken the PSAT again of course, I felt a little uncomfortable. On the bright hand, I actually took the SAT two times again, and the ACT once, and they were still low — but they definitely went up than the one I had before.

Thank you again for taking your time to reply. Sorry that this was long haha. I appreciate you and everyone else for replying.
PyschCentral_User25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, unaluna