LucyD
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
Default Jan 07, 2019 at 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrybook View Post
ED issues have decided to overtake bipolar mixed issues...overexercise, OMG. So wanting to trash the Seroquel and Lamictal, surprised I haven't yet. ED thoughts make me think I will lose more weight off them. And I really need to gain. Pdoc was not happy last time he saw me. Will schedule with pdoc again when our insurance gets straightened out (on COBRA until H's new insurance kicks in after 60 days), but H is only just getting it set up; he was a high school teacher before (now he's a visiting university professor), and the school district he worked at was closed until today, not to mention, the university got pretty deserted after Dec. 15 or so, and he was only told he had the job like Dec. 12 or 13.
Sorry you seem not to be doing too good. I know what you mean about wanting to trash some meds. I have done it before but withdrew very slowly. It's best to have Dr. supervision to do it which I don't always do since it takes so long to see mine. I truly hope things get better for you. EDs are a pain in the....

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,