View Single Post
winterblues17

Member Since Nov 2017
62 hugs
given
Default Jan 08, 2019 at 03:32 AM

Yes and it's the last one today. She told me about 1.5months ago and probably was hoping I would have adjusted to it by now, but with a few hours to go I still feel as hurt and rejected as I did the day she told me.
My thoughts about it all are forever changing back and forth, some minutes I truly understand and am still grateful she stayed with me asking, feel lucky that I had her fit 2 years with her kindness and compassion when I most needed it. She was my rock for a long while when everything else seemed to crumble... the next minute though, I'm hurt, rejected and angry, I see it as one big mistake that I've allowed myself to trust and care about someone who leaves me exactly the same as others have done.
There are reasonings, travel was mentioned, I believe new job and 'personal situation' that she didn't feel she wanted to divulge, however mainly my head seems this reasons as excuses and the real thing is 'it is me' and this is personal to me.
I'm not sure what the future holds from today, right now I'm focusing on turning up and trying to get through what feels like the worst moment of my life, but I have so much to say and no words really that I can use to say what I really feel.
I'm scared to see her, but I'm more scared of finding some kind of courage to walk away from her and continue walking knowing that I will not be there the next week or the week after that etc.

From what I've read, it doesn't seem overly common and I don't think termination is something taken lightly from a T. I think 9/10 is on clients terms or at least mutually agreed, but I get the people that do read these stories and then worry about their own selfs being terminated, I was one of those people that often read something and then panicked that it would happen with my T. Even though yes my greatest fear over her terminating has happened, but itveluld have done regardless of the worry I had about it over the years. So I kinda wish I had just let that go sooner, the most ironic part for me with this, is that I felt the most secure with her when she did do this than I ever had, and it was and still is a huge shock.
winterblues17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, MessyD, Out There, SlumberKitty