View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,063 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 08, 2019 at 11:07 AM

Ugh, just need to vent. There is this woman that has been working in my department for the last months that I can't stand!!!

First of all, she will constantly write me to ask me really specific questions about something I updated 6 months ago, a year, or more, just because I was the last one to look at it. We deal with so many different projects, that it is very unlikely I am going to remember the specifics of something from that long ago. Wouldn't you agree? I tell her this, but she keeps doing it.

So, today she started in on this again. It was a new project write-up that I did ages ago. Then she started lecturing me about how I shouldn't have done the write-up in the first place, that it didn't fit our criteria. The value was low, but it was one segment of a larger project that did meet the criteria, so I did it. She just loves to act like she knows everything, In our meetings she is the same.

I remember at that time I did that write-up, my boss decided that a few of us could only write new projects 3 for months, which is much more time consuming and tiring than updates. I was one of the people that had to do that. On top of that, most of the projects on the list were kind of crappy things like that, so I didn't have much choice but to do them. I was going through some personal problems and my boss was on my case to get my production stats up, so I had to take those projects to get my stats up, still that woman keeps on insisting I shouldn't have done it.

Finally I sort of lost my patience and told her to leave me alone and not to judge since it was not my fault that I was stuck in that position. I guess she thinks I am mean now.

Thanks for listening, I just can't take it today!

Last edited by rechu; Jan 08, 2019 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Typo
rechu is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, IowaFarmGal, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, redCanine3669, Turtle_Rider, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, MickeyCheeky