healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 12, 2019 at 11:00 PM

^^^^you sound like me, in wanting to go in, do the job and go home to your own world! Yes! The snitching thing it is irksome as I've experienced it at a level where some of what's transpired is either fabricated or some type of sabotage on some bizarre level. You'd think it was dog eat dog as though there is some major competition between one another when there's actually a bigger picture to consider in my workplace.
I think the "change" this year is that my boss was hopeful before the season began to establish profit and loss reports by site. That is in an ideal world. And who knows I'm days away from that bin of data entry with the spreadsheet that I created at the end of last season. But it's not like the boss doesn't typically write glowing performance reviews year after year. And those reviews do not affect our contractual raises nor do we receive bonuses nor commissions so dog eat dog is completely lost on me where a couple specific individuals are concerned.
I don't get it. They did this to the last person in my position as well. It's like...stop. Just...stop. Which is where I'm at with them.

Last edited by healingme4me; Jan 12, 2019 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: Sentence structure.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky